This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8200 to $ 8500 per month
October 17 2017
Our company seeks an individual to join its Property Sustainability section in its Barangaroo office. The position is a permanentone, and you will be responsible for the management of the company’s retirement living portfolio. Your focus is to ensure that the delivery of our sustainable strategy while you contribute to the fulfillment of our goals. You will to report to the National Sustainability Manager and ensure that you deliver the best strategies that will improve our sustainability goals and status. You would be in charge of the requirements for property, retirement and other frameworks meant for our sustainability. You will collaborate with our company’s retirement living team to utilize the best strategy that would bring about sustainability effects on the villages that are under our care.
- Prepare and deliver the best sustainability strategy.
- Work with the internal sustainability team to ensure that the Environment reporting that is always released every four months comply with the Energy Reporting Act andNational Greenhouse.
- Utilize the best approach to determine and monitor the progress of our company for us to assess our achievement towards our 2020 sustainability targets.
- Be responsible for the management of the environmental, economic and social portfolio for our campaigns, inventions, and innovations to be fully implemented.
- Be responsible for the communication of the company’s sustainability progress (internal or external) to the relevant individuals or teams.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to demonstrate our company’s values to the customers by providing the sustainability outcomes.
- At least three years’ experience in sustainability.
- Environmental science, engineering or any equivalent degree.
- Speak French or German fluently is a plus
- Retirement living property industry experience is a plus.
- Customer oriented individual that can provide technical guidance to the sustainability strategies in a property industry.
- Knowledge of building rating like LHA, Green Star among others is required.
- Sustainability reporting experience.
Working visa, accommodation sponsored