This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2000 to $ 2500 per month
Da Nang, VIETNAM
September 19 2021
Are you looking for a great opportunity to experience the Vietnamese hospitality and the French Architecture? Do you want to enjoy the magical experience of the Bana Hills in Vietnam? Then You should come to Bana Hills French Village where memorable experiences await you.
At Mercure French Village, the main contributions to the success story are the beverages and meals, and the 1000 breakfasts are served. Yummy, right? The Hotel is in charge of eight F&B outlets that include arestaurant, lounge, Tapas and a host of others. In addition to this, its banquet facilities are for about 500 customers.
- Make sure you create a working atmosphere where every worker understands the talents of every person and ensure that their contribution is felt by the company and the customers to improve our development culture.
- Oversee the leaders and ensure that their actions which include Induction, Selection, Recruitment, Branding, Development, Potential identification and management, policies and procedures development, career, performance and feedback management, reward, compensation and recognition and a host of others are effective to ensure that the hotel meets its expectation through collaboration.
- Every team member should understand, live up and act in line with the laid down mission and vision.
- Provide excellent services to all guests.
- A university degree in Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Must be able to speak and write English fluently.
- At least five years working experience as a Human Resources manager.
- Must have a strong understanding of the Labor law both at the local and international level
- A good understanding of the employment visa.
- Be in tune with the happenings in the market.
- Understand Cadena HRM system.
- Capable of communicating in Vietnamese (at native level) and English Language at the business level.
Mercure French Village:
The Hotel understands the essence of hospitality and individuality. As a result of this, it ensures that it passionately deliver quality services to meet the guests’ satisfaction. You too can join our team of highly professional and friendly workers who are ready to satisfy their customers through love and hospitality.
As a foreign applicant, you must have some working experience in this position. The qualified applicants will be fully compensatedin accordance with the recommendations of the AccorHotels.
Every successful candidate must have undergone an international Hotel Management Study in a period which is not later than 12 months before the application. In case such individual has not undergone such, s/he must be able to undergo it.