This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7000 to 7200 per month
December 7 2018
Our company seeks an American that is experienced in US and EU Tax related issues that will work on our NOV Tuboscope division in Celle, Germany. You will work on all the VAT tax returns, as well as be responsible for the development of our business through the development of our people’s skills while supporting the Country Manager. As our tax accountant, you must be able to improve your career and ensure your self-development.
- The VAT tax related projects are supported and ensured.
- Ensuring that the VAT refund procedures are monitored and performed to ensure the accuracy of the tax account.
- Our salary tax changes are followed up on while implementing CONCUR.
- The tax calculation for internal reporting is prepared as well as preparing all the year-end reports for all local GAAP.
- Making all the electronic trial balance well managed while putting all the local GAAP into the necessary tax trail balance.
- All the tax declaration, assessment, and audits are supported.
- The tax related projects are supported while other duties of the company are performed as required.
- Ability to take advantage of all technical and functional skills and expertise for the purpose of bringing about a high level of success.
- Ability to understand and push forward all the business drives and needs.
- Excellent judgment based on different issues and situations with no disrespect to deadlines.
- Ability to provide information to all the necessary individuals with the aim of ensuring them complete their activities and ensuring that all the obstacles to the company’s success are eliminated.
- Well identify different but critical information which must be responded appropriately.
- Experience in facing different challenges and drawing opportunities from the challenges.
- Be able to to represent our company both orally and in writing as well as ensuring that our organization communicates effectively.
- Ability to imbibe anexcellent sense of customer focus with works done as well as collaborate with different individuals for the purpose of solving problems.
- Well negotiate firmly and diplomatically.
- A university degree is required coupled with anexcellent understanding of both the industrial and service business.
- A thorough understanding of Tax reporting.
- Fluency in usage of Microsoft Office suit, DATEV, US GAAP and excellence in GAAP Business English.
-Work permit visa sponsored.