This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3000 to $ 4000 per month
November 26 2018
The TCIP Specialist will be responsible for training employees in Kaizen tools and the implementation of corporate kaizen programs (QC, Six Sigma, etc) as well as Kaizen / TCIP documented systems. The specialist will also be required to assess the effectiveness of these systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a current list of areas to audit (used when assigning 5S patrol members to specific audit areas and when releasing the summary of 5S rating and audit findings per department)
- Track areas that obtained 100% in latest 5S audit (areas include: Manufacturing Direct Labor, Manufacturing Direct Support and Non-Manufacturing)
- Select the areas with the best 5S practice and issue monthly award monthly
- Measure the 5S Patrol Member’s performance on a monthly basis and periodically evaluate to continuously develop auditor’s competence
- Discuss with appropriate 5S Patrol Members if rating falls below 80%
- Issue awards quarterly and annually to top 5S Patrol based on overall performance per month
- Assist individuals in developing their ideas into valid suggestions
- Coordinate with HR/Benefits department to organize recognition of individuals who produce qualified suggestions. Recognition to be given at the company’s Anniversary Celebration (must be arranged 1-month prior to celebration)
- Generate and/or revise processes and specifications. Disseminate improvement changes.
- Determine which Kaizen/TCIP records and reports need to be sent to Document Control for archiving. Maintain other reports and records as active files.
- Degree in Statistics, Operations Research or a related field
- At least one (1) year of work experience in Six Sigma and Kaizen applications
- At least one (1) year of work experience in the electronics industry.
- Must have knowledge of 5S, training, problem solving and statistical techniques, lean six sigma, poka-yoke, Kaizen principles/tools, automotive core tools
- Must have understanding of team dynamics and experience with benchmarking and project management
- Good oral and written English communication
- Experience with facilitation, and possession of interpersonal (informing, discussing, facilitating and negotiating) skills, leadership skills,
- High sense of anticipation, high-level of trustworthiness and integrity
- Customer-service minded, flexibility, resourcefulness, patience, and attention to details
- Inquisitive, self-starter, principled, collaborative and highly analytical, creative, innovative and aggressive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office