This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4000 to $ 5000 per month
July 13 2017
We need an individual with an ability to fully demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and experience who will be assigned as a resource for colleagues with less experience as a coach or mentor that will work independently receiving guidance in only moderately complex situations.
- Preparing project plans and coordinating the attainment of project deliverables from planning to implementation.
- Maintaining matrix for process improvements.
- Driving project deliverables and task details through the use of reports, tracking charts and checklists.
- Aligning the activities of resources internal to the business unit to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project.
- Monitoring and reporting to the business unit on project’s cost performance.
- Participating on intra-business unit design teams to complete projects.
- Contributing to the team's technical development in the pursuit of the team's project goals.
- Researching the causes to project obstacles and assisting in implementing solutions for resolution.
- Demonstrating conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines.
- Having knowledge of best practices in areas of competition management and ensuring a favorable performance in the market.
- Analyzing other competitor’s selling points to determine how to dominate the market.
- Acting as a resource for colleagues with less experience as well as leading small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Ability to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Ability to makes decisions based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Ability to impact on a range of customers, operations, projects or service activities within own team and other related teams.
- Working within broad guidelines and policies.
- Ability to explain without difficulty sensitive or difficult information as well as building a sconsensus.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 4-7 years of experience in