This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 4800 per month
November 21 2017
Our company requires the service of an US Technical Solutions Architect who will help in the acceleration of our global expansion.
- Ensuring the conduction of preliminary discussions with clients to make them understand the MatchMove vision, mission, platform and mode of operation.
- Getting a clear understanding of the clients’ business and getting requirements from the client while listing use cases that the client seeks.
- Ensuring the creation of proposed artifacts including documents and presentation for the purpose of making the client understand the fitness of MatchMove platform with their overall landscape.
- Bringing about technical discussions with the Client technical team to bring about clarification of clarifying doubts on the API documentation and integration aspects.
- Ensuring the preparation of specification documents as well as working with the Client and Sales
- Assisting Sales Team with proposals and clarification with no exclusion to the front-end of technical and integration queries from the clients’ technical team.
- Providing support either in person or on phone call to the clienttechnical team when they are faced with issues with the aim of providing
- Posting go-live support for client clarifications as well as filtering change requests based on requirements and feasibility creating a shortlist for taking up the products.
- Ensuring the development of a broad but deep understanding of the MatchMove stack capabilities & architecture.
- Working closely with the Clients, BD, Technical and Product Teams for the purpose of suggesting the possible enhancements and the addition of features in the MatchMove product offering.
- Keeping abreast of industry changes and innovations for the betterment of the company.
- A university degree in Computer Science or its equivalent is required.
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience in the development, management of technical projects and design preferably in the Mobile, eCommerce or Payments industry
- Excellent organization skills coupled with an obsession for details.
- Ability to view, understand and analyze codes in more than one languages.
- Proven expertise in Java, PHP,C#, etc. coupled with excellent skills with REST API.
- Technical aptitude and excellent analytical skills coupled with conflict resolve skills.
- Ability to buildexcellent rapport with the clients, set priorities as well as escalating matters when applicable.
- Ability to managedifferent projects at the same time with a strict attention to details and facts.
- Communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Integrity, Adaptability, easiness in handling multiple responsibilities and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- US citizen is a must.
- Working Visa sponsored.