This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6000 to $ 6200 per month
September 26 2021
Our company currently seeks an individual who is capable of acting as our Technical Solutions Manager with the aim of providing the expertise required for the articulation and evangelism of all the values that Blackberry has. Apart from this, you will be responsible for making sure that holistic approach is adopted to bring and ensure that the company is well developed to a stage where customers will find the company credible technically.
- Making sure that BlackBerry key functions are advertised to the people by building and maintaining a strong working relationship with both the IT professionals and other necessary contacts.
- Making sure that the solutions developed for BlackBerry Mobility Management are well presented and promoted while related product portfolio is maintained through the targeted government's accounts.
- Ensuring the provision of expertise necessary for the solutions necessary for the Improvement of the BlackBerry Mobility Management.
- Collaborating with the BlackBerry Enterprise Account Managers with the aim of building and ensuring the maintenance of strategies for the continuous and constant adoption of our offerings and software and service solutions.
- Ensuring that the Regional BlackBerry user meetings are well organised, led and prosecuted while the trade shows and other customer meetings are attended to for the purpose of improving our relationships with our customers.
- Making sure that top customers are related with and engaged to ensure their stability while giving our solution an edge over its competitors.
- Serving as one of the key contributors in any team meeting or other units’ meetings.
- A university degree in theTechnical related field, Business Administration or its equivalence in experience.
- At least three years working experience in big and developed IT organisations, message management systems and OS platforms.
- Experience in technical presales and other IT solutions coupled with experience in UCM, EMM and MDM.
- Knowledge of the consultative approach to bringing about an improved sales as well as ensure that complicated high-pressure conversations are maintained.
- Ability to organise works, manage time project and other necessary functions for the purpose of giving our company an edge.
- The ability that you travel for about fifty percent of the time allocated for your role.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Excellent experience with the use of BlackBerry Enterprise Sever is highly preferable coupled with the knowledge of other languages.