This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6500 to $ 6900 per month
January 17 2018
- Managing technical field support during the commissioning, construction and start-up phase of the Wheatstone Project LNG Plant Facility.
- Managing field technical interfaces and subject matter support with no exclusion to Project Design and technical specifications.
- Leading a group of technical services engineers as well as troubleshooting start-up and early operational challenges associated with specific systems and sub-systems within the LNG Plant
- Providing technical expertise and guidance to ensure high priority and challenging issues as well as reporting and communicating key project milestones and events.
- Being committed to health, environment, safety and Chevron best practices.
- A degree in Engineering related discipline coupled with industry experience within the construction, commissioning, start-up and operations working on a large and complex LNG projects.
- Demonstrated experience working in Senior technical leadership roles supporting large oil and gas projects.
- Experience in managing multi-discipline technical team and in troubleshooting start-up of process facilities
- Excellent experience in the management of project execution objectives and plans for a large LNG project
- Ability to understand the requirements of contractors and operations teams for the purpose of supporting highly reliable operations in a live plant environment
- Knowledge and ability to adopt and implement lessons learned and best practices with the experience in managing interfaces with engineering, procurement and construction contractor
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment while interfacing constructively across departments and external third parties including government and joint venture partners.
- Ability to influence and work with others to prioritize work, as well as effective solutions determination and implementation in a constructive manner.
- Demonstrated leadership skills coupled with the proven ability to motivate a diverse team of employees and contractors while managing performance and setting challenging goals for personal development.
- Proven ability to identify as well as building key relationships which contribute to high-class business results.
- Commitment to Chevron’s values of integrity, partnership, and trust as well as the ability to achieve incident and injury free environment.
Chevron Australia will reward you with an exciting role that has a competitive salary and fantastic opportunities for career development in the world’s leading integrated energy companies. The company is also proudly recognized as an employer of choice which is guided by a vision of diversity and commitment to equal employment opportunity.