This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
35000 to 60000 per annum
September 21 2021
We seek a Tender Package Manager Steel Structures who will work in the DEME office in Luxembourg supporting our DEME EPC Procurement department with different projects worldwide. You will report to the Category Buyer Foundation which is also based in Luxembourg while having a strong liaison with the respective EPCI Tender Manager(s) located in the DEME HQ of Belgium.
- Being in charge of the foundation tender process of EPCI projects as well as further liaising with the GeoSea EPCI Tender Manager and his team to agree on the tender strategy and planning.
- Scrutinizing the Employers Requirements related to the foundation fabrication including them in the foundation tender package.
- Analyzing foundation fabrication tenders on its commercial, contractual, technical and project planning compliance including an evaluation of both risks and opportunities with the help of technical expert(s) and contracts manager where required.
- Making a tender evaluation report and recommendation for tender selection that is made by you as well as discussing it with GeoSea EPCI Tender Manager.
- Liaising with the GeoSea EPCI Tender Manager for furthering the follow-up and expectations during the negotiation period after the GeoSea EPCI tender submission.
- Informing the GeoSea EPCI Tender Manager or Project Manager, the Category Buyer Foundations and EPC Procurement Manager on the status of the negotiations, before signature and final agreement on the foundation fabrication contracts on a regular basis.
- All the entire tender process will be done with the assistance of procurement engineer.
- A Master Degree in Engineering or its equivalent by experience but with at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Experience in or an affinity with the Tender Process, design, installation, execution of marine works, offshore wind farm projects or relevant steel construction expertise is required.
- Experience with Design & Built Projects and negotiation (sub)contracts and tenders.
- Knowledge and experience with the use of MS Office applications and planning programs like MS Project and Primavera is an asset.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required while knowledge of German and/or French and/or any other language is an asset.
- Willingness to work in the DEME office in Luxembourg as well as making brief trips abroad.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium and abroad.
- Working in close conjunction with a team of motivated colleagues which will add more to your skills.
- Top quality education as well as training opportunities with competitive and extra-legal benefits.