This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 10500 to $ 10800 per month
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
October 17 2017
Our company seeks an individual that will serve as our Test Manager to work with us at Pactera, Kuala Lumpur. However, upon employment, the right candidate will travel to Japan for three months minimum training before returning to oversee a team which has a potential of growing to fifty test analysts. The right individual must be a bilingual Japanese in both Japanese and English. Five years’ experience in the management of our projects and teams test efforts. The candidate must also have worked with several test teams both leading and small teams. S/he must also have a good understanding and experience of different testing methodologies and lifecycles. Apart from this function, such candidate will be responsible for the ensuring that all issues and plans are well managed to meet our expectation of each work.
- Test related activities plan, strategy, and advice:
• Ensure that all testing alternatives are well known to the teams involved in the analysis and selection of the options.
• Analyze the practicality of each testing alternatives using your expertise and experience.
• Be responsible for the production of test plan which will incorporate our stakeholder information, project overview, plan for resources and communication among other.
• Ensure that estimation as to project effort, cost, and revenues related to testing activities.
- Coordination of all activities at the testing phase
• Be responsible for the assessment and management of all the project requirement during the testing phase.
• Be responsible for the support, guidance, and structure required by the team while ensuring the coordination of the itinerary and environment of the test.
• Report all our testing activities as may be required
- Provide the required support needed by our Account Manager regarding the new opportunities for our pre-sale activities.
- Be responsible for the review of the allocated resource and KPI settings.
- Ability to speak Mandarin, Japanese fluently both in writing and orally.
- Preferably US citizen who can settle and work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- A Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, and other related fields or its equivalent.
- At least five years of experience in Application Development, PMO experience and project management.
- Experience in Application development and Test team management.
- Ability to manage testing teams is a plus.
- Collaborate with several people at all time while working in an environment with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.