This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6000 to $ 8000 per month
December 10 2018
The Department of Chemistry at Texas A&M University at Qatar invites applications for its postdoctoral position in the field of organic and polymer synthesis focusing on the synthesis, design, and characterization of conjugated polymers for evaluation in organic solar cells and transistors. The qualified candidate will conduct world-class research in polymer science under the supervision of Dr. Mohammed Al-Hashimi in collaboration with Dr. Sarbajit Banerjee at the University of Michigan and Dr. Lei Fang at Texas A&M university. The position is a twelve-month full time position that can be extended up to three years. Currently, Texas A&M University at Qatar (Tamuq) is in partnership with Qatar Foundation. Tamuq chemistry labs are fully equipped with a different and broad array of modern analytical instrumentation.
- Proven expertise in organic synthesis of conjugated polymers and purification.
- Ability to work within a team in an excellent manner conforming to the safety and environmental guidelines of the University.
- Ability to keep records, publish and present experimental results as the case may be.
- The salary structure is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Competitive benefits package including tax-free salary, a fully furnished house free of charge, and health insurance.