This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 4700 per month
September 18 2021
Our company, EASIA TRAVEL Co., is specialized in providing customized travel experience to our clients and it is one of the leading travel agencies in the region. In fact, our company, which is a division of the Destination Management Company (DMC) which has over 14 offices making it one of the most renowned and biggest tour operators in thebusiness.
With the continuous growth of our company, we seek intelligent and highly qualified individuals who are motivated to join our creative team. The team will offer aprospectfor career growth and the opportunity to work in a multi-national company which provides extensive training both for international s to work in a multi-cultural and multinational company, comprehensive training and chances for traveling both domestically and internationally. For now, our company seeks a Tour System Management Supporter who speaks English to work in Hanoi Vietnam.
- Take control of both the contacts and those who work with the in-house developer for new software testing purpose.
- Collaborate with the company’s department for the completion of all the request modules and functions.
- Support all our users while ensuring a follow up of all the tasks to ensure the accuracy of the request modules and functions.
- Ensure the accuracy of all work processes as well as the - Training software and undertake that workingby the process.
- A Citizen of Vietnam
- A college or Bachelor of Arts degree in any foreign language, information technology or any related major.
- A good knowledge of tourism or hotel and tourism management is preferred.
- Ability to speak or write English fluently.
- Ability to relate with people and use PC and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to present well and travel around.
- Flexibility, positivity, and open-mindedness are required.
- Hours between 8h30 and 12h00, and between 13h30 and 17h30 from Monday to Friday while Saturday and Sunday are off.
- A twelve-day entitlement per year.
- Medical Check up on a yearly basis.
- Accident and Health Insurance
- Entitlement to the end of the year party.
- Entitlement to free lunch and performance bonus.
- Thirteen-month salary and gifts for birthday and marriage.
- Opportunity to learn English language from native English teacher coupled with both internal and external program training.