This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2500 to $ 4000 per month
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
September 28 2021
As the Traffic Manager, you are required to intake all department jobs by creating job jackets for each job & administrating the creative process protocols (use of work order, creative brief, and production forms). You will also be required to work with the Creative department to draw up schedules to ensure that projects progress efficiently through different stages and are completed on time.
• Ensures that project scope is clearly defined on all requests for work. Process and review all projects as they are submitted to ensure proper information is provided to start the job.
• Monitors daily activity and deadlines. Schedules and leads regular production meetings to review progress and recommends re-allocation of resources to keep production on deadline.
• Meets weekly with Sr. Management to report on work flow, workload and prioritization. Publishes status reports to all team members after meetings.
• Assist Directors to re-prioritize project schedules as new projects are added or priorities shift.
• Must be proactive and communicate project status to all necessary parties and work closely with Marketing & Design team to ensure the teams have the resources needed to complete projects on time.
• Create and evolve agency-like processes in tracking and trafficking projects to make the tracking of a project’s status more efficient and accessible.
• Recommends changes to work flow process as necessary.
• Participates as team member in process improvement initiatives.
Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any field coupled with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in Traffic Management or Creative Services. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment with excellent project management skills. You should also be highly organized with strong attention to detail, with the ability to coordinate deadlines for a busy department across many activities and timelines. The successful candidate should be a highly motivated team player with a positive attitude, plenty of flexibility, and service focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills.