This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2500 to $ 4000 per month
December 17 2018
Reporting to the Training Coordinator-Mining Maintenance, you will be responsible for application and monitoring of training systems and processes to ensure the Maintenance team have the required technical skills and trade competencies in order to achieve optimal plant maintenance and productivity. Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
· Monitor the training compliance with the requirements of Maintenance trades on electrical & hydraulic Shovels/Excavators/Trucks/Dozers/Mobile Graders and Wheel Loaders.
· Implementation and maintenance of MHE fault–finding/ systems diagnostics training program.
· Source appropriate training material and utilize all resources necessary to provide a cost effective and functional training matrix.
· Develop, maintain and update OEMs maintenance training manuals & package as when required.
· Develop and implement facilitator’s manuals, capability assessments and workplace competency of Heavy Equipment Repair mechanics/ artisans.
· Conduct training as per skills training matrix
· Ensure all operating standards/ procedures are accurate and fully communicated to all maintenance employees
· Ensure accurate maintenance of mining maintenance personnel training and competency records
To be considered for the position, the applicant must have the following qualifications, experience, skills and attributes
· Advanced Certificate in Heavy Equipment Repair from a recognized Institution
· Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment/ TEVET Technical Vocational & Training qualification or equivalent
· Accredited TEVETA Trainer & Assessor
· At least 3 years relevant work experience preferably in the mining industry
· Member of The Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ & ERB)