This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6000 to $ 6500 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
December 13 2017
PepsiCo’s Treasury Risk Management function is responsible for the evaluation of business exposures and assessment of the financial impact of a risk of loss. The team responsible for the development and implementation strategies to reduce PepsiCo's overall cost of risk which considers the level of risk to retain versus transfer as well as establishes the methodology for allocating insurance related expenses.
The main responsibilities of the Associate Manager role are as follows:
- Annual Operating Plan (Budget):
• Developing and maintaining a model for insurance AOP, and the Actuals versus Forecast.
• Ensuring the division cost allocation as well as providing the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) with insurance cost charges.
• Communicating changes in insurance premiums and fees to sector FP&A teams.
• Preparing and distributing distribute premium allocation invoices.
- Actuarial Analysis Process:
• Managing the annual actuarial analysis process for the determination of ultimate losses and the calculation or recording of casualty retained loss adjustments.
• Interfacing with Actuaries as well as meeting with Division accounting and planning teams on a regular basis to clarify financial impacts and review reserve exposures.
- Data Analytics:
• Collecting, analyzing and harmonizing loss data as well as developing insightful management reporting to ensure effective monitoring of results.
• Supporting the data maintenance of PepsiCo's Risk Management Information System(s), including organizational structure updates and insurance carrier data feeds.
• Working closely with PepsiCo's third-party claims administrator to map out Casualty claims to the appropriate internal divisions.
• Partnering with Division Health and Safety teams to identify opportunities to reduce loss activity and the projected impact of these actions on retained losses.
- Insurance Renewals:
• Assisting with Management Liability and US casualty renewals without excluding the completion of insurance applications and the preparation of underwriting data to support PepsiCo insurance programs.
• Overseeing Special Crime, Employed Lawyers, and D&O insurance programs.
- Counterparty review:
• Compiling and reviewing PepsiCo's counterparty exposure to the insurance companies participating in PepsiCo's insurance programs.
• Comparing insurer limits maintained across all coverage lines to insurers' key financial indicators.
• Utilizing rating agency data, news reports and press release to update the counterparty risk presentation, which is provided on a monthly basis to senior Treasury management for review and approval.
- AD HOC PROJECTS:
• Managing and supporting ad-hoc projects at the discretion of the Assistant Treasurer or Sr. Director.
• Supporting Casualty group on project management, meeting coordination, and other strategic initiatives, including extensive cross-functional alignment with Legal, Tax, and Accounting groups.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required while MBA with coursework in finance, accounting, and technology systems is preferred.
- Insurance and risk management designations (e.g., CPCU, ARM )
- At least five years (pre or post MBA) risk management or insurance industry work experience in a complex, multinational organization is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ability to work with other system applications
- Familiarity with RMIS software coupled with the ability to troubleshoot system or data issues and reach resolution
- Ability to pay serious attention to detail, being well organized and able to manage various projects, priorities, and deadlines effectively.
- Adept at working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent analytic, verbal and written communication skills