This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4000 to $ 5000 per month
November 18 2017
- An excellent analytical and conceptual thinker who is capable of translating user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into innovative design
- Expert knowledge in Android material design coupled with a minimum of two years experience using a strong foundation in user-centered design methods.
- A proven track record in producing innovative and exciting visuals for both mobile and the web.
- Vector drawing skills for designing icons or illustrations coupled with the ability to stay current on the design trends and technology evolution for mobile and web.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment working with complex and unstructured problems with little or no supervision and a positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
- Experience in the conceptualization, research, prototype, design and testing of end-user interactions that resolve complex UX challenges
- A BA or BS in graphic or user interaction design, Human factors, Human-computer interactions, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, or CS
- Ability to participate in the discussion of user definition, UX and UI development, as well as being able to define how best business objectives can be achieved through the quality user experience and user interface design.
- Willingness to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand for about one yea.
- Experience on the front line, gathering intel from user testing and usability testing sessions
- Knowledge about Sketch, Axure, After Effects, Origami, Avocode, UX Pin, InVision, Fireworks, InDesign, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, and some tools we haven’t even heard of
- Innovative mind with great attention to detail will be the key parts of the work life.
- Excellence in the use of Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.'
- Excellent user-centric design solutions coupled with the ability to outline what you did in both personal and team projects.
- A good understanding of design principles coupled with the visual or interaction design
- Competitive compensation based on experience as well as no working hours.
- Unlimited paid vacation days coupled with the ability to work in a startup space which is a fast paced high growth environment.
- A direct impact on our product and growth as a team and as a company.
- Team outings, lunches and bonding activities.
- Ability to work in an engaging community space in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- “74 travel points” for each employee which can be spent on tickets to dozens of destinations, a Bangkok to Phuket flight, for example, would cost you 5 points.
- Happy Hours, free meals, ping pong tournament, In-Office Massages among others.