This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 6000 per month
October 9 2021
We seek application from different people for the position of an umbilical engineer with the responsibilities listed below:
- Following up engineering as well as supervising fabrications.
- Ensuring the compliance with specification fabrication and tests requirement.
- Following up on the installation and test as the case may be.
- Participating in the commissioning and hand over as the case may be.
- Reading and commenting on existing umbilical documentation as well as studying the interface dossier.
- Designing review of umbilical during Basic Engineering and detail engineering.
- Preparing project specifications as the case may be.
- Evaluating contractors proposals and technical clarifications when necessary.
- Writing contract for the technical part related to umbilical,
- Award contract and following up on umbilical engineering studies.
- Controlling fabrication and tests of umbilical engineering.
- Ensuring technical follow-up of interfaces with manifolds, wells, and FPSO’s.
- Coordinating the connection of the Umbilical Termination Heads, and the fabrication of Subsea Distribution Units and liaison with the Interface coordinator.
- Participating in studies of installation procedures and getting involved in the definition of requirements for offshore qualification tests and supervision of these tests.
- Preparing offshore operations under Installation Manager Supervision as well as providing assistance during critical phases of operations, laying and tests.
- Commissioning and handing over of all necessary things.
- A degree in Chartered Engineering or its equivalent.
Skills and experience:
- Ten years of professional experience.
- Five years of experience within a project environment.
- Excellent skills in both oral and written English is mandatory while Oral French is an advantage.