This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2500 to 4000 per month
October 6 2021
DPS Engineering currently has the mandate of providing a Validation Engineer for an FDa Manufacturing Organisation based in Dublin so that they can provide support to the Engineering & Technology Department in generating validation protocols and reports in compliance with company procedures, cGMP and GaMP standards.
- Generating validation master plans, protocols and reports.
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures, cGMP and GaMP standards.
- Assisting Process Engineers in preparing IQ, OQ and PQ Protocols and reports.
- Participating in the review of validation protocols and reports to ensure quality compliance.
- Interfacing with other departments on a daily basis.
- A third level qualification in Engineering, Quality or Science.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- A thorough working knowledge of quality systems such as ISO 13485 / 21 CFR Part 820 is essential.
- Essential knowledge of 21 CFR Part 210 / 211 would be considered an advantage.