This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8300 to $ 8600 per month
Alpharetta, UNITED STATES
December 3 2018
Our company seeks an individual that would serve as the Vertical Account manager of our company with the aim of acquiring and growing our revenues for our company within the established enterprise sale account by selling all LexisNexis RISK solutions. Your position to the job is meant to ensure the growth of revenue opportunities to ensure the strategic approach of the penetration of the solutions into the market by assisting with the improvements of all accounts through calling.
- Make sure that all our annual and monthly revenue targets are met.
- Ensure the management of territory plans and projects as well as ensuring the implementation of such plans and sales activities to bring about an assessment of revenue potentials and targets.
- Use all activities at hand to ensure the generation of all household accounts with no exception to the subsidiaries accounts.
- Serves as an overseer to the Siebel forecasting activities as well as ensure the management of all roadmap retention plans to ensure the revenue base.
- Bring about the management and implementation of both the account and territory plans to ensure the improvement of our sales strategies to consider new growth and resources.
- Analyze the opportunities at hand and its possible increment based on the existing accounts.
- Collaborate with account decisions makes with the aim of determining the process and requirements for the penetration of the new business opportunities.
- Build plans for the identification and tracking of all revenue trends as well as the to recognize all the sales opportunities.
- Provide all the necessary support required by our customers on site
- Use your clear understanding of LexisNexis RISK Solutions to answer the clients question specifically and excellently as well as help with the determination of questionspromptly.
- Study the weakness and strength of our competitors with the aim of giving suggestions which could make us edge better than our competitors.
- Collaborate with our team environment for the provision of support and technical know-how for the satisfaction of the customers.
- Work as a member of the sales team for the formulation of strategies which would improve the sales of our company.
- Help with the formulation of the necessary plans for both internal and external programs for the leverage of your knowledge.
- Experience with both Commercial and a good understanding of the evolution of thecommercial use of data as well as analysis.
- A University degree in any business related disciplines or statistics with related experience.
- At least three years of solutions sales and risk management.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suites.
- Ability to analyze and manage projects.
- Ability to communicate with people around you orally or in written form.
- At most forty percent of travel is required.