This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7200 to $ 7500 per month
Richland, UNITED STATES
November 21 2017
The Bechtel team is saddled with the responsibility of designing, constructing and commissioning the world’s largest but most technically sophisticated radioactive waste treatment plant at the United States Department of Energy Hanford Site in Washington State.
- Working as a part of the Engineering Vessel Group for the design and analysis of complex mechanical equipment.
- Preparing design documentation as well as performing thedifferent calculation with the use of all the engineering software at disposal.
- Preparing all the necessary specifications for all the complex mechanical equipment used in the waste treatment Process and Support Systems.
- Using the solid experience in vessel design software like Compress and finite element analysis (FEA) software in the interest of the company.
- Developing designs documents with no exception to datasheets, and specifications which are meant to be incorporated into the applicable design requirements.
- Interfacing and coordinating with other engineering disciplines and the client in the development of the design.
- Collecting the process, mechanical, controls, safety and other requirements for process equipment as well as developing design documents and calculation for all the equipment to meet the right requirements.
- Administering the production of the equipment material drawings and requisitions.
- Coordinating the engineering group and other disciplines as well as developing all the detailed equipmentdesign in a team environment.
- Supporting the resolution of technical related issues as well as discussing them with other disciplines, groups, suppliers, and customers.
- Preparing all reports and studies in resolving all necessary technical related issues to the equipment design.
- Performing equipment stress analysis by using FEA software as well as ensuring the reviews of FEA and other submittals as prepared by the equipment vendors.
- Supporting development of the cost estimates as well as scheduling all necessary cost for the mechanical equipment.
- Assuring the performance of all works in the highest quality standards for nuclear facilities in the course of the execution of all actions in line with the schedule.
- Communicating excellently with others and promoting our leadership, quality and safety values to external partners with no exclusion to vendors, subcontractors and construction companies.
- A university degree in Mechanical Engineering and any other related technical degree coupled with a year of related experience.
- Related experience in the design and the fabrication of complex processing vessels.
- Ability to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background checking.
- Experience in the usage of Vessel Design software like Compress and FEA analysis software
- Ability to obtain an EIT certification within a minimum of one year of hire.
- Excellent knowledge of API and ASME vessels codes and standard as associated with construction and fabrication of pressure vessel equipment.
- Ability to follow industry and regulatory codes, standards, and guides.
- Excellent experience with the use of Computational Fluid dynamic software and the professional use of EIT and registration
- Experience in the use of Equipment design analysis in DOE and commercial nuclear facilities.
- Legal right to work and remain in the United States with no sponsorship.