This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6500 to $ 6700 per month
October 3 2021
- Identify opportunities that our company can bank on and ensure that the best approaches are taken to cement our clients’ relationship in an advanced and professional manner.
- Collaborate with the clients and other internal teams for the development of all proposals and solutions that are peculiar to the clients
- Tender all the identified opportunities to the senior team for further actions.
- Be responsible for the development of all the required proposals and presentations with the assistance of the required resources.
- Develop and manage all the proposals that have been outsourced.
- Ensure that the growth targets are meant while relationships are built with different transit companies and organizations.
- Support the SNC-L O&M by making sure that transit opportunities are further developed.
- Always be on the lookout for new opportunities, work, and other acquisition targets.
- Be in charge of the preparation and presentation of all the required documents for rail project validation to the necessary team.
- Oversee the other activities relating to a consultancy that is required for the projects.
- Govern the allocation of resources to all the required individuals or organization by giving orders to the development team.
- Make the bids more executable in the course of the contract by assisting the Senior Vice President of the Transportation Operations team.
- Develop BD strategies and approaches that will comply with the strategies of the Group.
- Work on the business arrangements required to implement all our goals.
- Tender the opportunities and strategies to the Executive team for further actions.
- Make sure that our company strategic decisions are integrated into our actions as the Strategy Committee for the construction group
- Be in charge of the negotiation of scopes and interest with the Executive Team in favor of the company.
- Make sure you negotiate the terms of a project agreement with your clients at a meeting for such.
- Serve as the representative of the Group at any function while making sure that you prepare the right papers to that effect.
- Oversee different but competing priorities easily and efficiently.
- A Bachelor degree or Masters in Engineering.
- At least fifteen years working experience in a related position or desirably a heavy rail organization with considerable knowledge of the maintenance services among others.
- Rail service and transit experience is required and knowledge of goods that is more than $1B +
- Capable of managing all the identified business prospects and making sure that all the prospectsare converted to success.
- Energetic leader that have excellent experience and background in rail and transit
- Strong connections with different people to establish an intelligent rail team to cater for all the rail prospects.
- Ability to manage the project well.
- Bid management knowledge and skills in identifying opportunities which our service can fit in.
- Must be able to write compelling proposals and be computer literate especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of speaking and writing English fluently.
- Integrity, confident, tactical, diplomatic and smart.
- Expertise in proffering solutions to complicated and sophisticated issues using the best approach.
- Analytical, planning, strategical and problems solving skills.
- An influencer that is the energetic, flexible, approachable, resourceful and adaptable person that is an entrepreneur by heart.
- A team player that can keep to a deadline and utilize his/her management skills to manage both people and situations.
- A credible and resourceful individual