This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
December 16 2017
We seek an individual who will serve as the Vice President of Strategic Client Solutions who will be responsible for implementing strategy which will bring insight, advice, coaching, and counsel to our prospective clients and clients. The critical differentiator for the delivery of Strategy Execution’s (StratEx) strategy in both business development and solution delivery activities and efforts.
- Leading all the business development efforts in coordination with sales team all over APAC to win and develop large opportunities.
- Providing subject matter expert sales support to the Sales teams for the purpose of qualifying opportunities through the interpretation of client discussions on issues and needs.
- Identifying and understanding all the requirements from the client perspective while aligning StratEx’s services, courseware, and products into the overall solution with no exclusion to complex or technical solutions related to the new Advanced Strategy Execution Curriculum
- Providing all insights on the guidance of a client through a majororganizational change as well as deploying enterprise-wide training and business process improvement programs oriented toward all the Advanced Strategy Execution Curriculum and Service capabilities.
- Assisting in the preparation and review of proposal responses for Tenders, RFPs, RFQs among others in a deadline-driven environment.
- Serving a senior advisor to the client or delivery team while taking an active role in the delivery of sold business.
- Building StratEx’s Thought Leadership by speaking out at different marketing events, conferences as well as writing POV’s while developing their expertise in transforming personally in the client environment.
- Coaching clients as they lead strategy execution, change, and strategic learning initiatives.
- Designing, administering and interpreting diagnostics to inform solution development and the implementation attached to it.
- Designing the architecture and framework for solutions as well as advising and facilitating the measurement, communication and sustainment strategies as at when appropriate.
- Facilitating the delivery of all necessary critical path sessions like key client meetings and executive alignment meeting.
- Facilitating pilots of high-risk learning engagements as well as educating the sales organization on select sales enablement initiatives
- Contributing to the internal organization by sharing best practices as well as engaging in regular peer coaching and external networking.
- Fluency in Mandarin is strongly preferred as this role may support China Business.
- A university degree or its equivalent experience is highly required while an advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of fifteen years’ experience performance in consulting Fortune 500 companies.
- Executive “presence” as in superior communication skills particular members of the Senior Executive Service, C-level executive or their equivalent.
- Deep understanding of strategy execution with a client environment coupled with best practices and initiatives to align execution and strategy.
- Experience in partnering with clients and vendors in the design and implementation of integrated learning solutions in APAC and globally.
- Ability to link learning and development initiatives to organization strategy as well as a superior skill in coaching, developing, and buildingeffective virtual teams.
- Excellent experience in supporting the sales function winning highly competitive business as well as building and nurturing strategic partnership with Fortune 500 companies
- Possession of robust network of industry experts for the purpose of thought leadership in corporate learning and development.
- Excellent and outstanding presentation, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proven experience as a driver of changes towards the policies and the issues in the company.
- Ability to work in a fast-pacedenvironment as well as being able to engage executive level clients on strategic initiatives.
- Ability to demonstrate how workplace learning could be instrumental in the transformation drives of the company.
- Ability to cross-sell in full range all the StratEx’s offerings and to learn me• Demonstrate how workplace learning drivestransformations including instructional design and learning methodologies in business development conservations.
- Expertise in the application of insight along with a changing continuum which involves the alignment strategy and people while equipping people with skills needed for transformation.
- Skills in process facilitation with no exclusion to design interventions and meetings at all levels coupled with the ability to travel for about fifty percent of the time.