This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3000 to $ 4500 per month
December 11 2018
We are looking for an experienced and qualified person to fill the position of Vice President, Senior Manager and Asset Management of the Company to work in the interest of the company.
- Leading the formulation and execution of asset management plans for the real estate asset portfolio assigned with the objective of realizing the optimum income and highest value of the assets.
- Being responsible for the overall positioning, marketing, leasing and operating the real estate asset.
- Being responsible for the financial performance of the portfolio assigned through the formulation and execution of asset management plans as well as asset enhancement initiatives.
- Involving in the acquisition, structuring and taking due diligence as regards to work for new investments.
- A Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent.
- Eight years’ relevant experience in asset management of the commercial real estate.
- A good knowledge of the local real estate market.
- Up to date financial knowledge and ability to operate with ground sound financial grounding
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in addition to resourcefulness.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the use of SAP is a plus.