This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7800 to $ 8000 per month
Bangalore North,karnataka, INDIA
February 14 2018
Our company, ABB, is one of the pioneering technology leaders in the electrification and robotic industry. The company is interested in serving customers with the best utilities, infrastructure, and transportation solutions all over the world. It also deals with industrial automation, motion and power grids.
As a Warehouse Specialist, you would be involved in the Electrification Product team which is responsible for the manufacture of low-voltage or medium circuit breakers, and other electrification appliances and products. Your team will be responsible the production of low voltage solutions to control, measure and protect different electrical installation, electronic devices,and switchboard. You would also ensure that all the customers’ activities are effective and reliable in all the main industries.
- Use your experience in warehouse and logistic management to manage our warehouse and logistics.
- Be responsible for the management of flow from the inward and storage stage to the outward of the product to the customer.,
- Ensure the efficiency of the company by keeping a check on the quality, delivery time and quantity of our products.
- Ensure the management of both the freight forwarder and transporter to ensure the effectiveness of cost and the timely delivery of material.
- Make sure that all the transactions are up to date, accurate and error free.
- Be responsible for the training and supervision of the workforce in the effective allocation of job
- Manage all the available resources to meet our targets regarding cost, accuracy, and productivity.
- Be responsible for the packaging and preparation of finished goods for dispatcher to the customers
- Being responsible for the conduct of scheduled and perpetual checks based on the laid down guidelines and procedures.
- Use your experience for the management of all subcontractor material issues and the completion of processes related to reconciliation.
- Work proactively to efficiently operate our stores by collaborating with other departments and meet the expectation of our internal customers.
- Use your thorough knowledge of FIFO, KANBAN, JIT and Lean Inventory management among others to bring about effectiveness in your functions.
- Be responsible for the prompt scanning of Kanban Tags as well as the coordination of the flow of materials from all our suppliers.
- Experience in the management of warehouse and logistics.
- Ability to analyze well
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SAP.
- Ability to communicate well in writing and orally.
- Ability to organize and handle theteam.
- A diploma or bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- At least five years experience in Logistics and Warehousing.