This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 4000 to £ 5200 per month
Manchester, UNITED KINGDOM
November 23 2018
The main responsibilities of our Web Analytics Consultants are categories into different categories which include:
- Project Planning
• Working with clients to understand their objectives to enable you to identify and map out suitable analytic solutions to bring about the tracking and reporting of all performance data.
• Supporting other teams with analytics tracking and ensuring the update of all documentation of tracking standards.
• Producing technical audit reports for corrective or advanced GA implementation work.
• Writing up code change files for the implementation of works.
- Client focus
• Delivering analytics audit reports to clients as well as presenting findings to them.
• Representing Code’s CRO capability in client meetings and pitch presentations while providing technical analytics input
• Ensuring the education of the clients on the importance of online measurement and ensuring the provision of best practice guidance for technical aspects of analytics.
- Analytical and technical:
• Spotting potential for the implementation of innovative new methodologies and the improvement of analytical processes.
• Using the available data sources to ensure the deep diving and troubleshoot tracking and issue measuring as well as utilizing and developing internal tools for debugging data collection, reporting, etc
• Working with delivery teams for the identification and exploration opportunities for advanced or corrective analytics work.
• Collaborating with the design, SEO and development teams for multi-disciplined project work.
• Collaborating with the search and social teams to troubleshoot and enhance client reporting and performance measurement through robust analytics implementations
• Producing technical reports for corrective or advanced GA implementation work coupled with code change files for implementation work writing.
• Providing technical assistance to data analysts for the production of marketing dashboards through Excel and various APIs e.g. Google Analytics.
Skills and experience:
- Working experience with analytical software like Google Analytics, data storage, data processing and advanced Excel.
- Experience with advanced analytics solutions like advanced e-commerce, BigQuery, offline attribution, etc. is preferable.
- A good understanding of the technical aspects of web analytics, SEO, and conversion optimization coupled.
- Experience and understanding of technical client requirements, suitable technical solutions designs and the gathering of customers’ feedbacks.
What we value:
- Brilliant individuals in their capability and the things that make together.
- People who continually improve themselves and the world around them making their impact known.
- People who collaborate with people and enjoy working with and getting more from themselves those around them, by working together effectively.
- Twenty-five days holiday and bank holidays coupled with profit related bonus scheme.
- Medical or health insurance, workplace pension, bike and child care scheme.
- £500 personal training budget coupled with £20 headphone allowance and Laptop bag allowance.
- Eye and dental cover up to £100 with Gin Friday (Friday bar)
- Social and support events throughout the year and a subsidized onsite professional massage.