This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 5000 per month
November 18 2017
We seek an individual that will be working directly with a small but might team for the purpose of creating the best web-based enterprise communication platform.
- Developing and maintaining components/subsystems of the core Eko web product
- Ensuring the timely and efficient delivery of components/subsystems of ekoapp releases.
- Developing and maintaining components/subsystems of customer-specific requirements while aiding the company in the necessary QA processes
- BEng/BSc or its equivalent practical experience coupled with a minimum of two years relevant working experience.
- Ability to be comfortable with rapid development cycles and Agile Process as well as being fluent in both Thai and English
- Ability to contribute meaningfully and immensely to an existing and complex web application
- Experience with open source projects as well as previous experience with startups or large enterprises companies for the purpose of understanding the processes and nuances of rolling out technologies.
- Ability to self-direct, motivate and perform exceptionally well with multi-tasking towards a set goals.
- Competitive compensation based on experience with no working hours.
- Unlimited paid vacation days as well as the opportunity of working in a fast paced high growth environment in a startup space.
- Having a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company as well as the opportunities for team outings, lunches, and bonding activities.
- Working in an engaging community space in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Opportunity to travel around the world with “74 travel points” which is usually allocated upon employment and can be spent on tickets to dozens of destinations, a Bangkok to Phuket flight, for example, would cost you 5 points.
- Ping pong tournament, Happy Hours, Free meals and In-Office Massages.