This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7700 to $ 8000 per month
Los Angeles, UNITED STATES
November 30 2018
The Corporate Communications Department which happens to be a department in our company creates integrated programs which are meant to raise all the R/GA profile on a global scale. The right department is also to lead marketing and communication strategies for the agency while playing an active role in the evolvement of our PR and social media practices.
The right candidate will be responsible for all the external communication which include various high quality collateral creation, social media relations building, and maintenance among others for all our offices in West Coast.
- Contributing and developing all comprehensive PR and marketing plans for all the R/GA West Coast Offices.
- Managing all the necessary PR Campaigns by ensuring that the planning, pitching and results summary meet the required standards.
- Drafting and reviewing all the press materials while securing all the byline opportunities proactively.
- Working on getting more information on all the industry trends as well as developing all the necessary but organic pitches for media.
- Spearheading all the creative but innovative social media ideas as well as providing in-depth event research.
- Working excellently with all the executives with the aim of crafting compelling submission to secure speaking roles.
- Working with all the executives with the aim of providing all the necessary ROI analysis of different events.
- Making sure that all the R/GA offerings are equally represented throughout the year.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key event organizers as well as evaluating, securing and executing all events with supervision.
- Performing other functions by finding innovative ways in which PR can be promoted internally and which will facilitate better internal communication across the network.
- Outstanding skills and the ability to collaborate with different people at adifferent level.
- A good understanding of the pulse of the local advertising and media industries.
- An innate sense of curiosity about technology coupled with the ability to tell stories.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability to work well with offsite contacts.
- Ability to establish and foster relationships with all the key team leads within the agency.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven ability to understand and work with greater but larger PR strategy.
- You must have strong relationships with different reports in both New York and United State Markets preferably within the Advertising and Media industry.
- Ability to work and deliver final presentations that are on thebrand as well as ensure the logical flow of pre-existing relationships with other local industry press contacts.
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience coupled with the experience in the conduction of media outreach and the creation of content for social channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability and experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- A University degree in public relations or any related field of studies is highly advantageous.