This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8300 per month
San Francisco, UNITED STATES
October 5 2021
Our company seeks an individual to serve as the Business Development Manager of the company with the responsibility of leading the San Francisco’s effort for the generation of revenue by implementing highly disciplined business plans and protocols. You will also involve in the research sector of the industry working on follow up and trade leads.
Your success will be measured based on the meetings you obtain, your timeliness and the revenues you were able to generate coupled with the quality of your plans and client communication. You will primarily work with the West Coast Growth and leadership team to meet the annual revenue target through brand awareness and the management of thebusiness brand.
- Build and maintain amarket strategy for our San Francisco office alongside with the Brand Marketing team to build our office’s brand all over the internet through contents and other good approaches.
- Import contacts that have been identified already as well as ensure the organization of sales campaigns to generate more sales.
- Support and execute all actions that would ensure the development of the business with the Growth and Leadership Team.
- Identify and assist in transforming new business opportunities in targeted new accounts into a business relationship to bring about the development of our business.
- Ensure the assignation and schedule of our proposals as well as the monitoring of our costs and the development of the appropriate budgets.
- Bring about specific but relevant initiatives on the company’s table to define the strategy on which the company profiles and its research industry segment will be developed.
- Ensure the meeting of each laid down target of the company.
- At least five years of marketing experience gotten while working in a recognized marketing agency or marketing consultancy
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships coupled with the passion for leading.
- Ability to manage projects and time well.
- Ability possesses a compelling and confident personality which would help in marketing.
- Proficiency in accountability and client focus.