This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2500 to 4000 per month
November 23 2018
PANDORA EMEA Distribution Center is looking for a skilled Business Intelligence Developer to take part in the creation of monitoring and reporting solutions.
- Processing and monitoring jobs (ETL) to develop warehouse using SQL tools including Visual Studio and Management Studio.
- Creating dimensions and fact tables to put the Data Warehouse in a good place.
- Designing and developing OLAP solutions based on large data sources.
- Monitoring and debugging BI solutions to keep them in compliance with business process changes.
- Delivering reporting solutions according to the business requirements.
- Maintaining existing reports and other BI solutions which include applications and data models.
Experience and Skills
- Experience in working with large databases, MS SQL, SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS.
- Fluency in English preferably also in German.
- QlikView experience is an advantage.
- XML and MDX programming skills
- Good communication skills.
- Team orientation and ability to work independently.
- An exciting role in an international organization with a hub of passionate and performance-driven people with a can-do spirit.
- A busy department where people can work closely together.
- Helping each other out and appreciating an informal and humorous tone.