This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 5700 per month
Jakarta Timur, INDONESIA
December 2 2018
Flowserve is one of the leading companies in the world that supplies valves, seals, automation, services and pumps to oil, gas, chemical, and power industries among others. The company has over 18, 000 employees in over fifty-five countries with great global reach and local presence.
About the job:
We have a vacancy for an Engineer to join our Operations Team which is based at our Quick Quick Response Centre in Jakarta, Indonesia. The job will collaborate closely with our internal customers from Sales, Customer Service, and Manufacturing teams while being responsible for the drafting and preparation of technical drawings.
- Evaluating and interpreting all the customer requirements and specifications as well as ensuring clarification from sales for customers in case of unclear requirements.
- Preparing all the necessary but detailed and accurate technical proposal documents to ensure the completion of the seals and support systems, upgrades, repair and spare parts in line with our customers’ needs and within the deadline.
- Making sure that all the technical clarifications arising from our customers’ evaluation of the proposals are timely followed up.
- Preparing accurate but complete order write-ups which will ensure the clean order entry of business units.
- Coordinating the relationships between the customers and the business units and ensure the participation of the people in post order meetings with relevant individuals.
- Visiting the different site to support sales and end users for troubleshooting and cause analysis purposes.
- Working on different technical reports and recommendation as well as drafting engineering drawings based on interaction with internal customers.
- Working as an interface with the internal customer for the purpose of getting engineering dimension and application data as may be required to draft engineering drawings.
- Liaising with the engineering team with the aim of bringing about familiarity with all the engineering standards and designs.
- Performing both design and dimensional check on engineering drawings and performing all other tasks which may be required by the superiors.
- A Bachelor or Diploma degree in Engineering or any other related field.
- At least three years of related work experience coupled with an excellent knowledge of AutoCAD or 2D Drawing Programs.
- Experience working with pumps or sales is a plus while competence in Microsoft application is required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to analyze, coordinate, follow up and solve different problems.
- Being able to communicate well in both written and oral English is essential
- Ability to work independently, organized, and self-motivated.