This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2000 to 3000 per month
December 7 2018
A position is opened for a Manufacturing Engineer with one plus experience in a manufacturing environment and who is qualified with a Level 8 Degree in Engineering, Science and other related disciplines or its equivalent.
- Ensuring quality of process and product as defined in appropriate OS and Material specifications.
- Ensuring the GMPs and system safety as well as participating in FMEa, Control Plan, SOP, PPaP generation as may be associated with product transfers and scale ups.
- Supporting capital acquisition activities from equipment specifications, contract negotiation, validation, and installation.
- Interfacing with Materials Science, Design and Quality Assurance Departments to provide the customer with a quality product in a quick manner.
- Supporting coating suppliers, matching suppliers, raw material suppliers, titanium, validation and appraisal among others.
- Providing engineering support for the introduction of new process and products.
- Ensuring process validation for product and process, VP, IQ, OQ, PQ and other associated documentation.
- Experience in a Fda regulated, or regulated industry is beneficial.
- Experience in a six sigma and Lean Manufacturing environment with proven improvement result is highly required.
- Green or Black Belt 6 Sigma qualifications with the ability to effectively work cross-functionally with a.O, Quality, etc.