This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8200 per month
January 19 2018
About the company:
Our company, Ignify, is one of the best Microsoft Gold Certified partners and have won on many but consistent occasions of Microsoft Dynamic partners from 2010 to 2015. Presently, Deloitte and Inc. magazine ranks our company as one of the fastest companies in seven years consistently.Ignify is a subsidiary of Hitachi solutions that is one of the best companies for technology and business consultancy. Our aim is to work together as a team to bring about an excellent delivery of service which will surpass the expectations of our clients. Currently, our company sits at the 38th position among the largest companies in the world according to Forbes with its operations in over 100 countries. Hitachi Solutions worths $3.5 billion and have about 14, 000 staff and 9, 000 Microsoft Professionals. With over 1, 000 Microsoft Dynamics Consultants that we have, our company is ranked at the top when it comes to the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator in the world. Each member of the staff is accorded equal opportunity to showcase his skills as well as benefit from our packages.
About the job:
For the creation of marketing contents in the APAC region, we seek an individual that can serve as the Marketing Coordinator and be responsible for providing the necessary support to all our marketing events. The right individual must be able to manage and coordinate events very well. Such individual must also be capable of doing some research work and writing excellently well. Business writing experience is a plus but not required.
- Being responsible for the management and schedule of all logistics and in-person events as may be needed by the Sales team.
- Be responsible for the coordination of all prospective webinars based on the need and requests of the sales team.
- Driving and writing the right contents required for the growth of our blog.
- Develop and maintain partnerships on marketing and marketing innovations with other organizations as may be required.
- Work with the necessary quarters for the drafting of all our press releases.
- Support the writing and editing of all the marketing duties as may be required by the marketing team.
- A graduate (or an undergraduate) of marketing, English, journalism, etc.
- Ability to communicate well in writing or orally.
- Ability to perform excellently well with a stringent deadline
- Multitask and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to research, analyze and organize your works well.
- Ability to collaborate with other members of your teams proactively and collaboratively.
- Health and medical benefits with HMO
- Opportunity to get a reimbursement for your training expenses.
- Vacations and holidays benefit.
- Reimbursement for thefitness center.