This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7000 to $ 7200 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
December 17 2017
Our company is one of leading companies in the development of excellent technology which include Cloud and customization services. Our company is excellent as we have several records of investment management as well as increased growth. We, however, look for people who are self-starters and can push to the limits for the purpose of improving our success. We also look for people who are excellent in collaborating with other people including their colleagues and customers.
We currently seek an individual that will be responsible for our technical lead as well as solving escalations with the aim of ensuring the maintenance of all our customers’ technology. Your actions will include theprovision of support and troubleshoot for all individuals in our company. You will also ensure that all other engineers are mentored and trained in our company. Moreso, you will be responsible for the evaluation of all our current technology infrastructure as well as the creation of technology opportunities for the purpose of ensuring the maintenance of our clients’ success. Our company will make sure that provision of the highest level of presentation cum communication skills with the aim of ensuring that all our analysis are maintained.
- A University degree or a college diploma in Computer Science field or its equivalent.
- At least three years of experience as an end user support as well as a related experience in the field.
- Excellent knowledgeof Microsoft Windows Server and other services.
- MDM solutions especially in Blackberry Enterprise Server and a host of others.
- Proficiency in the use of Remote Access Services.
- Proficiency and experience in technologies related to Spam Filtering.
- A good understanding of concepts related to networking.
- Ability to deploy Enterprise based level Networkswith ASA Firewalls, Catalyst Switches and a host of others.
- Ability to troubleshoot Email and Spam.
- Ability to build servers as well as ensure the backup and recovery of data.
- Experience in Symantec antivirus and other related software.
- Experience in thefinancial industry as well as familiarity with market vendor applications.
- Ability and experience in the use of Linux or Solaris as well as excellent knowledge of scripting.
- Familiarity with Storage Area Networks and Virtualisation.
- Ability to learn new issues related to technologies as well as work outside the normal working hours.